We do more than just sell recycling equipment. We design and install the most innovative recycling systems in the industry. Best-in-class equipment proven to drive your business forward. And we back it all up with decades of experience.
Engineered Recycling Systems was formed in 2006, with founding partners and key employees each having 20+ years of experience across a broad spectrum of recycling industries.
Whether you need an individual piece of equipment or a complex system, ERS can help. With ongoing equipment service, parts and wire, we keep your systems operating to control costs, maximize recycling revenue and keep you steps ahead of your competition.
Why Engineered Recycling Systems?
- We learn about your objectives, your budget, and your timeline.
- Whether you need a single piece of equipment or a complex system, we have the services to take you from start to finish.
- We submit a written proposal with all Equipment Specifications and Terms clearly outlined.
- On acceptance we use our expertise and in-house engineering to create an integrated system layout, drawings and installation instructions.
- Our Engineered Recycling Systems team will coordinate with you to oversee a smooth installation and start-up of your equipment.
- Engineered Recycling Systems' Service Department has the best trained technicians in the industry.
Capabilities and Industries Served
Our clients are located throughout the United States,Canada and Mexico and even as far away as SouthAmerica. Industries/Businesses served include:
- Box Plants
- Distribution Centers
- MRF's/Transfer Station
- Document Destruction Companies
- Scrap Metal Processors
A tradition of propelling businesses forward wIth equipment and expertise designed to let you do more with less.
As Recycling Systems and Equipment Experts, we draw on a wide network of manufacturers so that we can recommend equipment best suited to your specific application. We stay abreast of current trends in the industry, with our eye on future innovations that will save you money and keep you in compliance with health and safety regulations. Our experience includes designing, installing and servicing:
- Baling and Shredding Systems
- Trim Removal and Dust Collection Systems
- Sorting and Separation Technologies - Single Stream and Paper
- Eddy Current Systems
- Wire Processing Systems
Engineered Recycling Systmes was formed in 2006 by key industry leaders in the field of recycling. With environmental stewardship at our core, we exist to promote sustainable business.
And we do it by providing solutions that not only reduce your carbon footprint – but increase your profitability.
Our unique advantage is our deep knowledge of all aspects of the industry – not just one facet of it. We’re highly skilled and can back it up with a proven history of solving complex business problems with a sustainable approach.